Current tax rate is $0.92 per $100 of assessed property value.
For example: $920 would be due on a $100,000 home.
January 31st, 2022 Deadline for Tax Assessment Payments
As a reminder, tax assessments have been sent out to property owners and are currently due by the end of January.
Residents can go to Tax Tech, Inc.’s website and download or print an electronic version of their tax assessment notice. Payment options are available online through the form; otherwise, payments may be mailed or paid in person to the address listed on their site.
If you have questions, you can contact the tax office at (281) 499-1223, Monday – Friday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
District Financial Information
- Annual Financial Reports
- Board of Director Contact Information
- Change in District Revenue from 07/31/2019 to 07/31/2020:
- $1,459,436 / 177.37%
- Change in District Expenses from 07/31/2019 to 07/31/2020:
- $1,568,910 / 190.04%
- Orders Setting Tax Rate
- Drought Contingency Plan
- Energy Consumption Reports
- Energy Consumption Report – June 2017 to February 2018
- HB 305 Compliance
- Landowner’s Bill of Rights and Condemnation Procedures
- Notice to Purchaser of Real Estate
- Rate Order
- Water Quality Reports